BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Its a girl :)

All little girls should be told they're pretty, even if they aren't, kan?? :)
My life when i was little was damnly awesomeee. hehe 
Walaupun bkn nye ingt sgt... haha.
Thx to my parents --> Mohd Rozzari b. Badri Uzzaman & Roziana bt. Sulaiman
Loveeee`emm  


Here's some pix*
Supermodels are over, and the new picture girl has become the television actress~!!
Kidding la weyh~
*snap snap


*my bro hugged a pink teddy bearr? LOL :D




Hahhaa. comel kan.kan.kan? *perasan




FYI, yg pki kaen pelikat kat belakang tu kan, Arwah Atuk Badri Uzzaman :)
Dis pix was taken at Kampung, Taiping, Perakk :D




Hahahha :D
Smpi sekarang kot still bwt mcm tu lagi..
Ala..common la tu kan. habit masing-masing :)


As a little girl, I ues to daydreammm, its exiciting, wasn't?


I was the only girl in my family


It's a good thing I was born a girl, otherwise I'd be a drag queen. bhahaha :DD


I'm very happy with the way I look. I wake up some morning, catch myself in the bathroom mirror, and go, 'hey girl, you're alright'. But on the other hand, I find the website stuff, and the polls, something completely removed from my own personal life. You can't take anything like that too seriously, otherwise you'd end up in the loony bin, righttt?


Hey, I'm a girl, and like to play dress-up. hahah :D
*wellll D:
Like every other girl in the world, my most embarrassing moment had to do with a guy completely turning me down. His loss! -____-
But things get diff now. I found a guy which an adorable, funny, loving, lovely, indulgent and so onn in my life..
Hehehehe :)

What is free time? Ima girl & my free moments are filled with joyous. haha. ye kot =.=
& sure, my childhood was awesomee :)
And one thing, I used to be Snow White but I drifted.
Bhahhaa. jerksss~!! :P
Tipu jeee tau. hehe


Every girl likes to be thought of and made to feel special. 
Kiana Tom 




2 comments: