BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Envy The Ugly Truth!

HelloWello!
Present
..Drums Rolls..

*THE UGLY TRUTH*

Euwww.sounds boastful. haha
Ok, actually this is my new blog title. hehe. tu je kot. 
Anyway, I pretty like this title because its a bit catchy. heh. abit ony. dont questioned it. My opinion because its my blog. HAHA. By the way, I'd rather hear the ugly truth than the pretty lie, dont you? wooo. World now are full of liars! 
==''  HEHE. BUT! Im not saying that all my blog's contents are fake, its not that.  The truth aren't always great and I dont have to apologize for telling you The Ugly Truth.  Nyway kan kan kan, this title maybee tak permanent kot. hehe. because I still love my old title. hehe. we'll see how it goes then. That's all for now.



Peace & Love
Stay Tuned
Salam

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment