BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 25, 2010

From me, to you. Again.

HelloWello!
First Of All: I wanted to write about this since last Thursday.
You are amazing. You are wonderful. You are unbelievable. You are awesome. You are nice. You are kind. You are what you are. You are handsome. You are alluring. You are yummy. You are intelligent. You re sweet. You areindulgent. You are smart. You are great. You are everything that girls want. You are the one for me. InsyaAllah.
I Love You even more everytime I see you Mohd Al-Fatah.
You made my day and I wanted to write about it :)
When Im older and my lil girl ask me who my first true love was, I dont want to have to pull out the old photo album. I want to be able to point across the room and say ''he's sitting right there'' I trully believe you are the one. InsyaALLAH. You are the one I want to spend my life with. You are the one I want to get married with I want to live with it, I want to have kids with, I want to get old with. I really love being with you. I love you so very much and really wanted to tell the world about it (even if no one in the world reads this).  Love like ours is hard to find. Thank you for all you've done 




I love your personality. I love your smile and your laugh. I love the way you carry yourself. I love the way we have everything in common. I love the way you make me feel, which is something I've never felt before. I love how beautiful you are, inside and out. They just combine together and create a beauty that I've never seen before.
That's why I am so captivated.

Stay Tuned
Salam 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

3 comments: