BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oh him =)

Assalamualaikum!
HelloWelloSmellow.
Yes and yes, I do love this song. hehe. calming right? His voice? WOW! :D
I lose words :)

...you give me something...



This song, I heard dy couple of years ago. hehe. Just wanna share with you guys this so awesome song. well, atleast for me. hehe.
Mohamed Al-Fatah, you really give me that something.. that something that..ahhh, I dont know how to describe..its really special. mehehehe. it never did come easy..you're the one can make it.. *blushingYou're the one I want here in my lifee!
Yes, that something thats only come when you're by my side..its likeee! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBEE. Its too personal here. ehehehe. 

I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. When I am with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. I love being with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. InsyaAllah. hehe. Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when you’re there, I feel safe. Your voice soothes me. 
till then, BYE!

Peace & Love
Stay Tuned
Salam

   ♥   

4 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to wrote about me. Awww.. ^^,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh..yeke?? Its not about you anyway :PPP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. you can't lie to me.. =P

    ReplyDelete