BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pray

Assalamualaikum..
As we all currently know, Japan is now under tsunami..hmm..lets pray for them..no matter what religion are you..we live in the same round world..
Together, we can make a difference
PRAY FOR JAPAN


This really breaks my heart..this is so sad.. :'(

Some stories I wanna share..i got this this from someone's blog :)
We Malaysia, should really learn from them..its very touching..

Gotenba Traffic
Japan is really something! Yesterday, not a single traffic light was functioning in Gotenba City. But drivers knew to take turns at intersections and give way to others when needed. Local people were using flags to direct traffic at intersections. I drove for 9 hours but never saw a single car trying to get in front of another. Every single driver on the road 
contributed to the traffic situation and as a result there was no confusion at all.

''All of Us''
I spoke with an old taxi driver and some elderly staff at the train stations. All of them had been working non-stop and had not been able to go home for a long time. They were visibly very tired, but never once did they show any sign of impatience; they were gentle and very caring. They told me “… because all of us are in this together.” I was touched at what the notion of “all of us” meant to these elderly people. It is a value I will treasure and carry on to my generation.

Morning Ceremony
At the shopping center I work at, every morning we have a ritual (common in Japan) where we stand and recite, “No matter what the situation, I will never show anxiety before my customer; in all customer-facing situations I will treat my customers with respect and do everything I can to make them feel comfortable and at ease”. Today, these words were all actually kind of touching. Well, so the day begins! Here we go people, open shop!

At Tokyo Disneyland
Tokyo Disneyland was handing out its shops’ food and drinks for free to the stranded people nearby. I saw a bunch of snobby looking high school girls walking away with large portions of it and initially though “What the …” But I later I found out they were taking them to the families with little children at emergency evacuation areas. Very perceptive of them, and a very kind thing to do indeed.

A strong voice
Yesterday, I was impressed and touched by the actions of my neighbor’s 13-year-old-boy. He was home alone when the earthquake hit. But instead of hiding, as soon as the earthquake quieted down, he jumped on his bicycle and rode around the block repeatedly shouting at the top of his voice, “Is everyone alright? Is everyone okay?” At the time, there were only women and children and the elderly in the homes. I cannot describe how comforting it was just to hear a strong voice asking if I was okay. Thank you!

Not enough money
At the store where I work, a huge group of young men suddenly came in to buy booze. One of them suddenly said, “Oops, I only have enough money to buy booze, I can’t donate..Forget the booze, maybe next time!” and instead he put ALL his money into the disaster relief donation box. One by one, every single one of the army of youths threw all their money into the box after him. What a heart-warming sight that was!

Malaysia, we are a caring nation, right?
So, pray for then, you can even give a little donation to them..saya pun taktahu kat mana sumber..lol ==''
I dedicate this song to people in Japan! :)
Thank you Justin for this beautiful song ever!








Peace & Love
Stay Tuned
Assalamualaikum

   ♥   

No comments:

Post a Comment