BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 25, 2011

.examination.

Assalamualaikum :)
Well, tajuk kali ni, exam :|
How was your exam? ME? Dont need to ask! -.-
It was aweeeesomee..I got too many grade..haha -.-
Masuk Form4 mmg gini ker? or Im just too dumb for all this..
Arggghhhhhhh, Im stress thinking about my result, seriously stress. I can see that many people are smarter than me, well, atleast, they got higher marks than I only manage to get! I must improve myself for better..just put all aside and focus to my midyear exam..InsyaAllah..I must study around the clockkk! AHAAAA, teacher ajar perkataan ni tadi..grrr..kalau study duapolohempatjam tapi tak bijak gak wat mende?! hehe..

Macam mana nak bijak kan kepala otak eh?

Practice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfectPractice make perfect

Yes, I admit it..practice make perfect! But then, I dont really like to practise myself..seriously dont..ahaaaaa, OK! I found my weakness dy, I must practise my self..haha..i envy people who manage to score in their exam..not a bad intuition..its kinda motivate me to do better next..well, in the meantime, Im going to tuition at TEGUH :) Same goes to last year..but I dont really like lastyear's math teacher..she talks alot! I dont understand her technique at all! Well, I got A's in Mathematics but that definitely not because of her, she really talks alot..well, in addition, she kinda loved to talk with boys student..haihhh -.-'' BUT, she always advice us (her student) about Islam..alwayss..keep on reminding, nak PMR, jgn lupa buat solat sunat and all those..kkkk, thats what I like about her..just that..hihi..Im kinda outofthetopic! -.-
Selalu gini kan kan kan? huhu..thats all for now..thanks :)

Peace & Love
Stay Tuned
Assalamualaikum


   ♥   





P/S : I MISS YOU SO MUCH :)

1 comment: