BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Anissa Abu Khalid :)


Happy Birthday to you,
You live in a zoo,
You smell like a monkey,
and you look like one too.. hhahahahhahhaha

EHHHHHH! Silap lagu dowhh --,
Balik semula mehh..

Happy birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Anissa,
Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
Hahaha, baru betol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANISSA!
How are you there? hmmmm...mesty happy kan..meet new friend that is much brilliant, new teachers..new life, new new new...all newww! *ter jealous pulakk*
Awak sambut birthday kat sana mcm mana? mesty dpt surprise en en en? suka ahh tu. hahahaa

Ica, you have always been with in good and bad, haha, betol la kan. thankyou so muchhh.huhuhu. I really need you to make me understand in my studies. hhhuu, what to do, what to do..haihhhh..
 You are a part of so many of my happiness, and I want you to know how special you will always be to me. Friends Forever

Happy Blessed Birthday, my dear friend :)
Semoga Allah memberkati kamuuuu!
OUHH, present, balik Kuantan claim eh eh eh? haha..
Sejak awk duduk jauh ni kena la beri present kan, kalau windu boleh tgkkkk -,-
*okay, sila muntah*

This is for you, cute kan? haha :D
Kalau takde budget sangat, saya bagi ni jelahh :P

Love, me 

2 comments:

  1. Aww..thanx!
    terharu nye~ sob2 :')
    thank you so much ariana!!
    u will always be in my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehhe. terharu? awww. ngeslahh!!
    Haha..thankyou :)))

    ReplyDelete